Life in Christ
- Baptism for children until the age of 5 takes place once a month.
- Adults and teenagers desiring to come to Jesus through the sacraments of Baptism, Confirmation, and Communion are invited to participate in the RCIA process.
- Parents bringing their children to Jesus through First Communion & Reconciliation should register their children to participate in the two year program
- The Sacrament of Confession is on Saturdays at 4:00pm or by appointment.
- The Sacrament of the Sick is celebrated communally once a year in the fall or when individually requested.